Thursday, May 6, 2010

And then it was spring...

April went by quickly...Spring break wasn't really a break (worked almost half of it); Ruky came to visit for a few days (Yay!); The weather was bitter cold and rainy (Ryan often reminded me that spring is NOT the best season); Then Golden Week came upon us (More on that later); And last night while we slept, someone did this to our tree:



It is finally はなみ (flower-viewing) season in Sapporo!!! I'm sorry this is going to be short. I assure you I have a backlog of posts that will be published sooooooon but I have to admit now that the blossoms have arrived, I might be a little distracted. I was feeling a bit sorry that winter was ending in April (I would trade freezing rain for a blizzard any day!) but today's warm breezes won me over! Happy Spring, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment