Monday, February 22, 2010

Niseko vs. Furano and other things...

I was going to make a post comparing Niseko and Furano but I think it's pretty apparent what the differences are. The biggest difference is that there are no drunk Australians in Niseko. Other than that- Furano has better snow but Niseko was more challenging runs (and is bigger in general). Furano is much more peaceful and feels like/is a small town while Niseko is a a pretty developed ski resort. The end!

So I think there's one last "Blessed with Snow" entry and it's going to be about Yuki Matsuri. I have over 100 pictures to go through but should be done this week!

I really want to start a series of posts about food. Good food, Bad food, Weird food...Once my cold subsides and I can taste flavors again my first subject will be なっと ("natto" = fermented soybeans). YUM! Not really though...I've had it before and it was not pleasant. Ryan said maybe I should eat natto while I'm sick so I can't taste it. But I want the full experience and so do you!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment