Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 2 Natto still tastes good!

Second day of eating natto and still kinda love it! Today I really tried to take in the smell and taste of the natto. There's no way around it- natto smells awful. But tastes good! Someone suggested that maybe I can try a different brand of natto to see if it's just the brand I bought. So I went and bought another pack today. Will try it tomorrow!

This morning I stirred my natto a lot to get it all sticky and stringy. Yum!

I said I would examine the flavor a bit more today and like I said yesterday besides the smell and the outer texture, natto really just tastes like beans on the inside with a little bit of an earthy taste on the outside.

Stay tuned for the new brand review tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm... yummy soy goodness. If you think Japanese Natto smells bad there's a Korean equivalent that tastes super awesome, but smells like rotting deer carcass under the hot and humid summer sun.

    ReplyDelete